…and that means it’s time to make reservations ASAP if you haven’t already! Seattle’s hottest restaurants are hard enough to get a spot at on a normal weekend night, and they fill up fast for Valentine’s Day.
Here are 7 romantic restaurants in Seattle perfect for Valentine’s Day:
- Location: 2043 Eastlake Ave. East Seattle, WA 98102
- Hours: 11:30p-2:30p Monday-Friday (Lunch); 5:00p-10:00p Sunday-Thursday & 5:00p-11:00p Friday-Saturday (Dinner); 4:00p-6:00p Monday-Friday (Happy Hour-Not offered on Valentine’s Day)
With an inviting warmth and ambiance, Serafina Osteria e Enoteca is the perfect spot for an intimate Valentine’s Day meal. Since 1991, this restaurant has been serving up regional Italian cuisine with all of the freshness of the Northwest. Make your reservations ASAP and check out their Valentine’s Day prix fixe meal!
- Location: 952 E. Seneca St. Seattle, WA 98122
- Hours: 5:00p-11:00p; 10:00a-2:00p Saturday-Sunday (Brunch)
If your Valentine’s Days are “bitter”… check out the Alt-Valentine’s Day dinner at Lark. This artisan restaurant boasts locally-produced fare and their upstairs mezzanine will feature a communal Valentine’s Day meal with bitters-based cocktails and family-style servings. There is also a traditional prix fixe menu, so no matter your relationship status… you can enjoy a fun and delicious dinner!
BRIMMER & HEELTAP
- Location: 425 NW Market St. Seattle, WA 98107
- Hours: 5:00p-10:00p Sunday-Monday & Wednesday-Thursday; 5:00p-12:00a Friday-Saturday; 9:00a-2:00p Saturday-Sunday; closed Tuesday
If you and your Valentine love all things quirky, you’ll definitely appreciate the atmosphere at Brimmer & Heeltap. Metals, wood, florals, and light, plus unique touches like the floor of the “Penny Room,” create an ambiance that is as inviting and innovative as the food. This year they are opening on Valentine’s Day for a prix fixe dinner.
- Location: 617 Broadway E Seattle, WA 98102
- Hours: 5:30p-10:00p Tuesday-Thursday; 5:00p-10:00p Friday-Saturday; closed Sunday-Monday
For a classic Valentine’s Day, make your reservation at Altura! With a dynamic daily menu, paired beverage options, and a quaint, sophisticated atmosphere, this locale evolves to reach the absolute height of Italian fare!
- Location: 314 2nd Ave. S Seattle, WA 98104
- Hours: 11:30a-3:00p Monday; 11:30a-9:00p Tuesday-Friday; 5:00p-9:00p Saturday; closed Sunday
For a meal that provides a blend of Italian roots with Pacific Northwest flavors, look no further than Radici. This fabulous eatery features locally-produced ingredients, handmade pastas, and old world family cooking techniques. A light and casual atmosphere ensures that you and your Valentine can relax and indulge in all that Radici has to offer.
- Location: 624 Olive Way Seattle, WA 98101
- Hours: 4:00p-12:00a Monday-Saturday; closed Sunday
If you want luxury dining without pretension, Circadia has you covered. This spot offers food and service tailored to your needs. Classic techniques, top-notch ingredients, and an ambiance that blends natural elements with styles from around the world engage all of your senses. For a Valentine’s Day that is both romantic and adventurous, book your table now at Circadia.
- Location: 1040 E Union St, Seattle, WA 98122
- Hours: 5:00p-10:00p Monday-Saturday; 5:00p-9:00p Sunday
Let me tell you… no Valentine’s Day is complete without steak! All of the cuts available at Bateau are butchered and dry-aged in-house and derive from humane farms, including Bateau’s La Ferme de Anes. Inventive sides, iconic cocktails, and a refined atmosphere make this spot a must for any occasion. Make your reservation at Bateau and treat your Valentine to a delicious, farm fresh meal!